The Drupal Performance Agency is a group of independent companies and consultants who are dedicated to improving Drupal performance.
- To provide unparalleled, on-demand performance consulting for Drupal-based projects
- To improve the Drupal project to scale to support extremely high-demand environments
- To assist in systems architecture planning for organizations deploying high-demand Drupal systems
- Document and publish performance architectures and best practices
- Work on high performance projects because it's lots of fun
- Gerhard Killesreiter, of Tag1 Consulting
- Narayan Newton, of Tag1 Consulting
- Jeremy Andrews, of Tag1 Consulting
- Kieran Lal, of Acquia (documentation contributor and editor)
- Performance checklist: The performance checklist is designed to help you define an effective strategy for scaling your Drupal powered website.
- Page Load Time Worksheet: The page load time worksheet will help you to isolate and fix bottlenecks affecting your page load times.
- MySQL Tuning Worksheet: The MySQL worksheet will help you to monitor your MySQL database to isolate and fix performance bottlenecks.
- InnoDB Performance Worksheet: The InnoDB worksheet will help you to improve performance of MySQL's InnoDB engine.
- Load testing worksheet: This worksheet examines some of the popular methods of load testing Drupal installations.
- Optimal MySQL Performance for Drupal: Slides from an online presentation. (Audio available in [ogg] and [mp3] format)
Contact us to see how we can help with your Drupal performance needs.