Whether you're concerned about custom code or need to ensure you're in compliance with infrastructure best practices—Tag1's Security Audits are ideal for crisis prevention. Verification of security best practices is essential to protecting yourself from a breach. Hardware, software, network, data handling, user practices: every layer requires a professional level of protection from evolving risks. Tag1's Tech Crisis Team possesses deep expertise in identifying, prioritizing, and remediating security issues.
We're in business to minimize your risks.
Perhaps you're dealing with a security breach and need assistance "righting the ship." Tag1 is the independent partner you can trust for hardening your site. From infrastructure to application security, we implement best practices and provide the education needed to mitigate chances of future relapse.
Security is private business. Trust us to be sensitive.
As part of Tag1's Security Audits, we expose the methodology of our security practices so that you can perform your own audits in the future. It takes knowledge to win, and it only takes a small mistake to realize how critical that knowledge is. We're here to help and empower you with new security know-how. By implementing perfectly clear, routine practices, you build confidence in the systems and your web properties.
- Is it up?—review leading indicators of site hack and triage the methods to get site back online as soon as possible.
- Review evidence—spin up the hacked server in a new location to forensically analyze the hack and evaluate everything from entry point to the the intent of the hacker.
- Identify remediation—deliver reporting based on forensic analysis, providing the entry point, activity logs, IP logs for source if available, and recommending further investigation if targeted activity was discovered.
- Reduce risk of repeat—educate IT on personal security practices and rebuild infrastructure to harden the site against attacks.
- Progressive protection rollout—focus on low-hanging security tasks, and progressively increase security practices until cost and risk tolerance are aligned with business priorities.
Team trainings—provide intermittent security training support for IT staff and implement best practices for regular security reviews.